Vederian Lowe is a NFL player from Rockford, IL, who plays in offensive tackle position. His college is Illinois and has an athleticism score of 67.59. Vederian Lowe has a 40 yard dash time of 5.22 seconds.
- Big, strong and durable.
- Maintains separation with length and hand resets.
- Praised for character, maturity and leadership.
- Bendy with adequate lateral quickness.
- Runs feet to stick and wash down opponents as zone blocker.
- Above-average recovery athleticism.
- Makes athletic adjustments on the move.
- Rips pass punch into opponent with snap.
- Leans and drops helmet into contact.
- Struggles to create consistent firmness with his outside edge.
- Lacks crisp, accurate block entry with his hands.
- Pad level rises a little tall out of his stance.
- Doesn't bring feet under him, hindering sustain attempts.
- Needs to sit down and find footing to anchor.
- Punch is stiff but can ride a little too high.
- Post foot deadens when sliding to inside counters.
- Needs better play-side landmarks on stretch plays.
|40 Yards Dash||5.22 seconds|
|Arm Length||35.375 inches|