Logan Bruss is a NFL player from Kimberly, WI, who plays in offensive guard position. His college is Wisconsin and has an athleticism score of 78.32. Logan Bruss has a 40 yard dash time of 5.32 seconds.
- Bent knees and ready hands in his pass sets.
- Three-year starter with enormous hands.
- Above-average finding his landmarks as zone blocker.
- Centers up contact with a wide strike zone and good lift.
- Fits run blocks with good momentum from settle steps.
- Recognizes quarterback's drop point and sets depth accordingly.
- Unencumbered for work-up blocks and stretch plays.
- Athletic in adjusting slide to match the pace of the rusher.
- Works at staying square in his slides for as long as possible.
- Uses redirect power and sliding feet to protect his edges.
- Can be a little lazy with his outside hand in pass pro.
- Needs to play with less predictable, more explosive hands.
- Needs to keep weight under his pads throughout the sustain phase.
- Had trouble playing too far out on his toes versus Penn State.
- Ends up second in race to land punch first.
- Could use better attention to hand placement for block security.
- Too much weight drifts to his outside foot in his sets.
|40 Yards Dash||5.32 seconds|
|Arm Length||33.125 inches|