Daxton Hill is a NFL player from Tulsa, OK, who plays in safety position. His college is Michigan and has an athleticism score of 95.98. Daxton Hill has a 40 yard dash time of 4.38 seconds.
- Talented to locate ball-carrier in sideline-to-sideline pursuit.
- Rare speed and explosiveness as a safety.
- Loose and smooth in backpedal and weave from high safety.
- Anticipates and pounces on route breaks.
- Quick trigger to close downhill from split safety.
- Instant open-to-sprint mechanism.
- Burst to drive and attack the ball-side passing lane.
- Versatility for multiple coverages.
- Disciplined to locate quarterback's eyes and find keys.
- Big kick to close and challenge off the hash.
- Slides feet to alter route leverage in man versus slot.
- Sees route development around him.
- Needs to play with greater aggression in run support.
- Explosive athlete but not as explosive a tackler.
- Could have ups and downs carrying vertical slot targets.
- Needs to play his role and let the game come to him.
- Big blockers will stick and sustain at a higher than desired rate.
- Inconsistent recognition of rub routes.
- Want to see more shock in his hands taking on blocks.
|40 Yards Dash||4.38 seconds|
|Arm Length||32.25 inches|