Darian Kinnard is a NFL player from Knoxville, TN, who plays in offensive guard position. His college is Kentucky and has an athleticism score of 51. Darian Kinnard has a 40 yard dash time of 5.31 seconds.
- Premium wingspan with enormous hands.
- Adequate hand strength to cut short his opponent's rush plan.
- Torques and turns defender out of the gap.
- Frame and strength will make him a challenge to circumvent inside.
- Ankle flexion improves his anchor.
- Able to generate instant movement when his technique is right.
- Looks for physical, nasty block finishes.
- Offers roster value as emergency right tackle.
- Oak tree frame with proportional thickness throughout.
- Maintains balance and posture when punching.
- Enough range to handle short and long pull-blocking tasks.
- Sloppy feet diminish contact balance.
- Oversetting needs to be monitored and corrected.
- Hugs and engulfs rather than working with inside hand placement.
- Struggles to get block centered and keep it there.
- Lackadaisical approach in his pass punch.
- His mirroring cracks during second half of the rush.
- Spends too much time on the ground.
- Falls off the block due to narrow drive steps.
- Needs improved technique for double teams and work-up blocks.
|40 Yards Dash||5.31 seconds|
|Arm Length||35 inches|