Blaise Andries is a NFL player from Marshall, MN, who plays in offensive guard position. His college is Minnesota and has an athleticism score of 77.73. Blaise Andries has a 40 yard dash time of 5.1 seconds.
- Durable four-year starter.
- Upper-body power to protect versus mauling defensive tackles.
- Takes proper angles climbing to second-level zone blocks.
- Starting experience at both tackle and guard spots.
- Size to slide and wall off A-gaps against blitzers.
- Latches and slides laterally to steer the block.
- Finds adequate positioning in initial phase of the run block.
- Below-average lateral quickness to secure reach blocks.
- Lower body fails to get cranked up as a drive blocker.
- Slippery hands slide up the pads and off the mark.
- Missing pop and extension in his punch.
- Pad level creates leverage issues.
- Heavy feet slow his rush mirror.
- Overcommits missing twist pickups as tackle.
- Lacks play strength for re-positioning.
|40 Yards Dash||5.1 seconds|
|Arm Length||33.875 inches|