Myron Tagovailoa-Amosa is a NFL player from Ewa Beach, HI, who plays in defensive end position. His college is Notre Dame and has an athleticism score of 59.62. Myron Tagovailoa-Amosa has a 40 yard dash time of 4.81 seconds.
- Hustles from back side to rally and tackle.
- Plays with rabid sense of urgency.
- Gets off the ball with good quickness.
- Able to rip and power through edges in his rush.
- Team captain and selfless leader.
- Good change of direction without much slowing on twists.
- Inside slants catch gaps cleanly.
- Effective spin counter when rushing from interior.
- Inconsistent hand usage to control the action.
- Unable to generate enough leg drive for bull rush.
- Doesn't have the desired body type of an edge player.
- Charges wildly without seeing the action clearly.
- Needs to create a workable plan to set tackles up.
- Top-heavy build gets knocked off balance.
- Poor body control as an open-field tackler.
- Active rusher, but lacks winning hand fighting.
|40 Yards Dash||4.81 seconds|
|Arm Length||32.625 inches|