Zion Johnson is a NFL player from Bowie, MD, who plays in offensive guard position. His college is Boston College and has an athleticism score of 92.84. Zion Johnson has a 40 yard dash time of 5.18 seconds.
- Consistent latch, sustain and push as block finisher.
- Excellent leverage and lift into initial strike.
- Insteps and hip roll sink a heavy anchor versus bull-rush.
- Operates with consistently wide, stout base.
- Two-time team captain with plus intelligence.
- Natural pop in phone-pole punch.
- Protection benefitted from tackle experience in 2020.
- Strength level travels into "brute force" designation.
- Big bubble, girthy lowers and wingspan like a tackle.
- Rarely lingers on combos, getting to second block with timing.
- Takes accurate cut-off angles to linebackers.
- Shines as double-team blocker with technical savvy.
- Works out of an unorthodox pre-snap stance.
- Some struggles adjusting to moving targets.
- Punch will land a little high and slide off the pads.
- Below-average redirection quickness.
- Occasional issues with twists and blitzes.
- Can better help teammates dealing with one-on-one rush.
- Inconsistent gaining enough ground on stretch plays.
- Slow in resetting and regrouping hands.
|40 Yards Dash||5.18 seconds|
|Arm Length||34 inches|