Roger McCreary is a NFL player from Mobile, AL, who plays in cornerback position. His college is Auburn and has an athleticism score of 51. Roger McCreary has a 40 yard dash time of 4.5 seconds.
- Used his physicality to rough up Penn State WR Jahan Dotson.
- Suffocates receiver space when operating on a vertical plane.
- Plays with recognition and two-route response against combo routes.
- Tough, face-up tackler who drives through his target.
- Highly disruptive against Alabama.
- Plays the role of irritant in press man.
- Ability to put the receiver's release in neutral.
- Compact with impressive play strength.
- Rakes through receiver's hands to alter catch chances.
- Lacks playmaking and tackling length.
- Requires better eye balance from off man.
- Allows separation at the break point.
- Needs better foot patience to mirror crafty releases/routes.
- Short-stepping hinders closing quickness in space.
- Takes time to flip hips into sprint mode.
- Slight stall in his plant-and-drive mechanism.
- Taller wideouts can play above the rim on him.
|40 Yards Dash||4.5 seconds|
|Arm Length||28.875 inches|