Tariq Castro-Fields is a NFL player from Upper Marlboro, MD, who plays in cornerback position. His college is Penn State and has an athleticism score of 83.86. Tariq Castro-Fields has a 40 yard dash time of 4.38 seconds.
- Climbs the ladder to defend the jump ball.
- Traits provide decent scheme versatility.
- Effective use of length when he's in the vicinity.
- Pedal is smooth and fluid.
- Big, long and can run.
- Attacks and dislodges from blockers on the flank.
- Able to plant and drive quickly at the top of the drop.
- Willing to search for the football while in phase.
- Praised by staff for football intelligence and communication.
- Clunky stop-start when phasing the route.
- Badly beaten by double moves against Illinois and Indiana.
- Needs to become a more aggressive, face-up tackler.
- Impatient leaner rather than slider to match release.
- Lacks stickiness to the route at break points.
- Missed six games in 2020 due to injury.
- Spatial awareness from zone is average.
- Loses leverage in pursuit to tackle.
|40 Yards Dash||4.38 seconds|
|Arm Length||30.75 inches|