Snoop Conner is a NFL player from Hattiesburg, MS, who plays in running back position. His college is Mississippi and has an athleticism score of 63.66. Snoop Conner has a 40 yard dash time of 4.59 seconds.
- Able to maneuver through run creases effectively.
- Body control and foot agility create sudden cuts.
- Meets force with force when finishing his runs.
- Game-ready physique with thick, muscular frame.
- Runs with desired combination of bend and balance.
- Has ability to play in gap or zone running schemes.
- Plays with a blend of vision and violence near the end zone.
- Squares up and proactively strikes the blitzer.
- Decisive and crisp as a one-cut runner.
- No lack of toughness in protecting his quarterback.
- Not very dynamic or creative in space.
- Runs like his gas pedal is stuck.
- Gets on top of defenders too quickly to make moves.
- Limited experience as a third-down option.
- Needs to learn to run linebackers into blocks.
- May not be able to turn the corner versus NFL linebackers.
- Can be a step slow when forced to decipher block development.
|40 Yards Dash||4.59 seconds|
|Arm Length||30.25 inches|