Jalyn Armour-Davis is a NFL player from Mobile, AL, who plays in cornerback position. His college is Alabama and has an athleticism score of 59.27. Jalyn Armour-Davis has a 40 yard dash time of 4.39 seconds.
- Tools to become a more disruptive player from press.
- Speed and length to quickly close on crossing routes.
- Closes out coverage distance with plus acceleration.
- His best football lies ahead of him.
- Carries the speed and athleticism to phase linear routes.
- Long, prototypical cornerback frame.
- Very good finishing rate to limit YAC.
- Foot agility to mirror and match the release.
- Willingness to play with contact as tackler.
- Reaches into open angles to slap at the throw.
- Needs to eliminate receiver's breathing room down the field.
- Only one season as a starter.
- Struggles with recovery when route crosses his face.
- Currently uncomfortable getting his head around to find the ball.
- Entry into tackles lacks desired balance and aggression.
- Hip tightness prevents lateral fluidity.
- Struggles in the finishing phase of pass coverage.
- Noticeable hitch when opening to sprint.
|40 Yards Dash||4.39 seconds|
|Arm Length||30.875 inches|