Neil Farrell is a NFL player from Mobile, AL, who plays in defensive tackle position. His college is LSU and has an athleticism score of 51. Neil Farrell has a 40 yard dash time of 5.41 seconds.
- Very rugged football player in the trenches.
- Surprising snap quickness for his size.
- Pure power to lift, displace and toss interior blockers.
- Clears interior rush edge with extremely heavy slap.
- Plants roots and fights off down blocks and double teams.
- Combines strength with skill to defeat the block.
- Comes off the ball with low pads and excellent leverage.
- Strong hands and twitchy upper body to shed.
- Able to peekaboo for running back as two-gapper.
- Pads get too tall on the move.
- Only a running-down player at the next level.
- Tightness causes missed tackles in tight quarters.
- Bull-rush is a little too gradual.
- Limited range and tackle radius.
- Needs to convert bad weight to better weight.
- Tardy lateral movement gets him reached/sealed versus zone.
|40 Yards Dash||5.41 seconds|
|Arm Length||32.25 inches|