Danny Gray is a NFL player from Dallas, TX, who plays in wide receiver position. His college is SMU and has an athleticism score of 77.73. Danny Gray has a 40 yard dash time of 4.33 seconds.
- Sinks into soft spots of zone, making himself presentable.
- Routes filled with athletic movements.
- Plus catch-and-run talent.
- Bends and swipes for quick slip of press.
- Kick and punt return ability.
- Gains late separation to haul in contested deep throws.
- Explosive and loose-limbed with three-level ability.
- Makes effort to find positioning as blocker.
- Long, fluid strider in space.
- Relentless hand fighting as needed inside the route.
- Maintains speed through turns and route stems.
- Dropped would-be touchdowns passes in 2020 and 2021.
- Disoriented finding football against physical coverage.
- Below-average wingspan for NFL wideout.
- Focus drops pop up on in-breaking routes.
- Inconsistent vertical push on intermediate patterns.
- Needs additional play strength to battle bully corners.
- Drifts through stems, allowing coverage to drive and contest.
|40 Yards Dash||4.33 seconds|
|Arm Length||31.875 inches|