Max Mitchell is a NFL player from Monroe, LA, who plays in offensive tackle position. His college is Louisiana and has an athleticism score of 56.58. Max Mitchell has a 40 yard dash time of 5.32 seconds.
- Twitchy, crisp punch lands with good timing and authority.
- Uses independent hand approach effectively in pass protection.
- Athletic and pesky to stay in the rusher's face when mirroring.
- Has been well-schooled on hand usage and placement.
- Has traits and experience to play either tackle position.
- Plays with controlled short-area movement as run blocker.
- Consistent strain and hustle to stay connected to his block.
- Tough, durable team leader.
- Hustles to get feet and hips into position to help seal off the run lane.
- Plenty of slide quickness to meet speed off the edge.
- Initial quicks to make the cut-off and reach blocks.
- Doesn't always play to his arm length.
- Inconsistent to cinch up and control attackers with his hands.
- Needs to keep feet moving and engaged at the top of the rush.
- Lacks consistent calm during mirror and scramble situations.
- Can improve at bringing feet with him through the run block.
- Glitchy redirection with his feet against an inside move.
|40 Yards Dash||5.32 seconds|
|Arm Length||33.5 inches|