Thomas Booker is a NFL player from Ellicott City, MD, who plays in defensive tackle position. His college is Stanford and has an athleticism score of 69.09. Thomas Booker has a 40 yard dash time of 4.94 seconds.
- Slide quickness to work across the gaps.
- Active lateral feet to get to more tackle tries.
- Possesses spin counter for when rush stalls.
- Good lower-body thickness from belt to boots.
- Powerful hands to punch into full extension.
- Team captain and three-year starter.
- Able to pull blocker from side to side to find football.
- Good athletic ability for a big man.
- Double teams and down blocks move him out of the gap.
- Punch hands come in a little wide.
- Needs to feel double teams sooner.
- Shed timing and success is below average.
- Occasional struggles as play finisher.
- No hand counters to lean on in second phase of the rush.
- Two sacks in his last 18 games.
- Lack of flexion sees him stick longer in his rush.
|40 Yards Dash||4.94 seconds|
|Arm Length||33.25 inches|