Kenneth Walker III is a NFL player from Arlington, TN, who plays in running back position. His college is Michigan State and has an athleticism score of 90.49. Kenneth Walker III has a 40 yard dash time of 4.38 seconds.
- Stop-start experience in Wake Forest run game has helped him.
- Impressive body control and change-of-direction balance.
- Able to create something out of nothing.
- Transitions into accelerated, powerful finish.
- Burst to turn the corner on bounce-out runs when spilled.
- Scans and picks up run lanes in any direction.
- Feet are fast and agile in tight quarters.
- Instinctive to square pads against tackles on an angle.
- Compact and powerful with the build to handle a full workload.
- Instant one-cut talent with no gather steps needed.
- Only one fumble on 276 touches in 2021.
- Yards after contact will continue as a pro.
- Drops pads and batters tacklers in space.
- Not a naturally trusting, decisive runner.
- Needs to run with more discipline to the track.
- Herky-jerky running style lacks fluidity.
- Quick to get away from play design without a clear point of entry.
- Allows leakage in pass pro due to failure to square the blitz.
- Prematurely searches for cutback opportunities on backside.
|Name||Kenneth Walker III|
|40 Yards Dash||4.38 seconds|
|Arm Length||30.375 inches|