Brandon Smith is a NFL player from Louisa, VA, who plays in linebacker position. His college is Penn State and has an athleticism score of 87.99. Brandon Smith has a 40 yard dash time of 4.52 seconds.
- Long arms tangle up running backs as tackler.
- Athleticism to step up in the A-gap and retreat into man coverage.
- Flashes traits and agility to become a quality blitzer.
- Plays with quick feet and good bend.
- Burst to track runners to the edge.
- Potential to trigger and leverage run lanes before they widen.
- Speed to cover running backs or seam-running tight ends.
- Impressive height, weight and speed numbers.
- Doesn't play with recognition to stay in front of the action.
- Doesn't read keys and ends up out of position.
- Gets moved around and engulfed too often.
- Poor technique in his take-ons.
- Too much arm tackling.
- Gets blocked and stays blocked.
- Ball awareness in man coverage is an issue.
- Instincts and physicality are both lacking.
|40 Yards Dash||4.52 seconds|
|Arm Length||34.625 inches|