Dohnovan West is a NFL player from Mission Hills, CA, who plays in center position. His college is Arizona State and has an athleticism score of 56.95. Dohnovan West has a 40 yard dash time of 5.27 seconds.
- Three-year starter with two-position flexibility.
- Quick out of stance for pulls and traps.
- Hips uncoil and roll into most every contact.
- Football intelligence to recognize best angles available.
- Plays with leverage and tenacity at the point of attack.
- Widens his base to withstand a bull rush.
- Uses tight punch with inside hands.
- Moves with desired body control in stalking target.
- Slightly undersized as interior blocker.
- A step slow with his snap-to-step run fits.
- Leans and loses sight of incoming twists.
- Missing pop to wake up the defender.
- Block finishing needs to become a priority.
- Oversteps laterally, losing pass-pro base.
- Hands and feet get disconnected.
- Will have a hard time stalling a zero-technique.
|40 Yards Dash||5.27 seconds|
|Arm Length||33 inches|