Luke Fortner is a NFL player from Sylvania, OH, who plays in center position. His college is Kentucky and has an athleticism score of 60.06. Luke Fortner has a 40 yard dash time of 5.21 seconds.
- Provides center/guard roster flexibility.
- Decent arm extension into initial pass-pro punch.
- Plays with pressure recognition and finds work.
- Team captain with elite personal character on and off the field.
- Plays with the body control and balance of a pro.
- Snap-to-step quickness helps leverage the A-gap.
- Makes protection calls at the line.
- Fits block with bend and good hand placement.
- More consistent depth to prevent being picked on twists.
- Has trouble timing his climb-up block on combos.
- Has some trouble sealing with desired power on lateral blocks.
- Oversteps/oversets, giving away back-side edge in run and pass.
- Needs to play with more disciplined hands versus twists.
- Allows late leakage when mirroring in pass pro.
- Below-average range in screen game.
|40 Yards Dash||5.21 seconds|
|Arm Length||33.125 inches|