Breece Hall is a NFL player from Wichita, KS, who plays in running back position. His college is Iowa State and has an athleticism score of 99. Breece Hall has a 40 yard dash time of 4.39 seconds.
- Patient behind lead blockers, steering them into defenders.
- Powerful base absorbs contact and stays on his feet.
- Makes rhythmic cuts with no loss of speed to beat open-field tacklers.
- Set of skills to become an above-average third-down option.
- Touchdown monster from all ranges.
- Finished career with five touchdown runs of 75 or more yards.
- Sets up second-level tacklers to fail.
- Recognizes lane development before it happens.
- Changes foot cadence for unpredictable burst point.
- Drops pads and hammers through tacklers while falling forward.
- Has the size of a high-volume back.
- Gets around the field with good bend and balance.
- Average quickness and burst to outpace linebackers laterally.
- Jukes himself out of balance.
- Will need to play faster and more decisively against NFL speed.
- Slight hesitation in his initial read at times.
- Handled heavier workload with 800 touches over three years.
- Not very shifty to elude early traffic in the backfield.
- Runs like he's pacing himself.
|40 Yards Dash||4.39 seconds|
|Arm Length||31.25 inches|