Brian Asamoah is a NFL player from Columbus, OH, who plays in linebacker position. His college is Oklahoma and has an athleticism score of 74.55. Brian Asamoah has a 40 yard dash time of 4.56 seconds.
- Very good sideline-to-sideline chase speed.
- Able to expand coverage area from zone.
- Reads his keys and recognizes misdirection in the run game.
- Does the heavy lifting, as most of his tackles were solo efforts.
- Movement is athletic and easy in coverage.
- Projectable traits and flashes as a playmaker.
- Full-throttle trigger to disrupt blocking scheme.
- Quick read and react in early stages of the rep.
- Should shine as a kick- and punt-cover talent on special teams.
- Takes inconsistent angles to the tackle.
- Needs to play with control and patience in scrape mode.
- Lacks strength to prevent being washed out of run fits.
- High entry point into contact leads to broken tackles.
- Inefficient movement and false steps are part of the package.
- Occasional coverage busts can be frustrating.
- Built like a puffed-up box safety.
|40 Yards Dash||4.56 seconds|
|Arm Length||32.625 inches|