Zach Thomas is a NFL player from Carlsbad, CA, who plays in offensive guard position. His college is San Diego State and has an athleticism score of 71.88. Zach Thomas has a 40 yard dash time of 4.96 seconds.
- Active feet to mirror the rush.
- Brings feet with him through protection redirection.
- Broad across his upper body, with room for more muscle.
- Comes off the snap with excellent pad level.
- Athleticism and body control to stay connected to the block.
- Feints punch to create a reaction.
- Stays low and fits into blocks with leverage.
- Engages and runs feet through the whistle.
- More rigid punch to firm up edges is required.
- Doesn't generate much pop getting into down blocks.
- Hand placement can get away from him.
- Needs to do a better job of resetting hands when he gets behind.
- Plays with lunge when climbing up to linebackers.
- Needs to maintain a flat-back protection posture.
- Punch gets timed and swatted by defenders.
- Lacks explosiveness into contact.
|40 Yards Dash||4.96 seconds|
|Arm Length||33.875 inches|