Braxton Jones is a NFL player from Murray, UT, who plays in offensive tackle position. His college is Southern Utah State and has an athleticism score of 72.93. Braxton Jones has a 40 yard dash time of 4.97 seconds.
- Expedites inside slide to capture the gap.
- Explodes out of stance and into kick-slides.
- Choppy settle steps generate momentum into block.
- Outside hand is firm.
- Quick clinch hands stymie face-up rushers.
- Drives through play-side hand to secure move block.
- Good job of staying square longer in pass sets.
- Enticing overall size and length.
- Rarely ever low man at the point of attack.
- Needs to eliminate his outside-in pass-setting approach.
- Platform instability leads to imbalance in punch contact.
- Can't generate lower-body anger as drive blocker.
- Beaten inside throughout the game by Arizona State rushers.
- Inconsistent bringing feet through completion of the block.
- Inaccurate hand placement in run game.
- Lethargic hands with spotty punch timing.
- Below-average acceleration to second-level landmarks.
|40 Yards Dash||4.97 seconds|
|Arm Length||35.375 inches|