Brian Robinson is a NFL player from Tuscaloosa, AL, who plays in running back position. His college is Alabama and has an athleticism score of 61.82. Brian Robinson has a 40 yard dash time of 4.53 seconds.
- Has build-up speed as an outside runner.
- Breaks tackles and grinds down the front with power.
- Discontented runner through first contact.
- Adequate looseness to transition from cut to cut.
- Built like a linebacker with a broad, tapered chest.
- Fast feet for a big back.
- Some elusiveness against early penetration.
- Able to take on a heavy workload.
- Plays the role of battering ram once he's downhill.
- Freight train potential against flank defenders on swing passes.
- Upright runner with a large strike zone to attack.
- Running style is begging for durability concerns.
- Primarily a one-speed runner.
- Slight hitch in his feet before bursting limits one-cut effectiveness.
- Lacks ability to downshift and re-calibrate his pathway.
- Doesn't press the line deeply enough.
- Loses pad-level conflict at impact.
- Hands are likely to disappoint as a pass-catcher.
- Inconsistent processing causes indecisiveness as an inside runner.
|40 Yards Dash||4.53 seconds|
|Arm Length||31.875 inches|