Amare Barno is a NFL player from Blythewood, SC, who plays in defensive end position. His college is Virginia Tech and has an athleticism score of 81.24. Amare Barno has a 40 yard dash time of 4.36 seconds.
- Wicked inside-spin counter has winning potential.
- Casts a very wide tackle net once he is in the backfield.
- Smooth, speedy pursuit strides chomp up ground.
- Coverage talent on special teams.
- Ability to punch and separate from offensive tackles.
- Decent shoulder dip when bending the edge.
- Used successfully as spy option versus UNC QB Sam Howell.
- Long-limbed with explosive athletic traits.
- Productive over past two seasons.
- Menacing snap quickness as a gap intruder.
- Charges into tackles with ineffective, down-the-middle approach.
- Take-on and finishing demeanor is far too passive.
- More productive and impactful in 2020 than he was in 2021.
- Unskilled hands fail to create rush opportunities.
- Feasted on lesser foes for sack totals.
- Inconsistent edge-setter with lean lower half.
- Has big strides to make in positional development.
- Plays to, rather than through, the target, leading to broken tackles.
|40 Yards Dash||4.36 seconds|
|Arm Length||34 inches|