Tyrese Robinson is a NFL player from McKinney, TX, who plays in offensive guard position. His college is Oklahoma and has an athleticism score of 52.56. Tyrese Robinson has a 40 yard dash time of 5.25 seconds.
- Keeps elbows tight through punch and clinch.
- Running into him is like hitting a brick wall.
- Looks to find block finishes and make statements.
- Firm down the middle if his anchor is tested.
- Strong hands to clamp up opponents.
- Broad chest with powerful upper body.
- Accelerates slide to meet inside moves.
- Tough and nasty on the field.
- Struggles to stay connected to counter moves.
- Poor agility to make fluid move blocks.
- Lacks lateral movement for outside zone.
- Footwork issues leave little margin for error.
- Loose hand technique leads to grab-and-hug.
- Below average balance in his mirror.
- Opponents slide out of his power zone post-contact.
- Tilted off balance by edge-to-edge rush challenge.
|40 Yards Dash||5.25 seconds|
|Arm Length||33.125 inches|