Chris Olave is a NFL player from San Ysidro, CA, who plays in wide receiver position. His college is Ohio State and has an athleticism score of 73.45. Chris Olave has a 40 yard dash time of 4.39 seconds.
- Buttery smooth mode of operation.
- Adjusts speed to ball flight.
- Top-end speed creates vertical opportunities.
- Alters weight and direction for balanced route turns.
- Effortless in the air and can create a highlight.
- Blocked two punts during career and has gunner talent.
- Glider with ability to route coverage up.
- Burst for separation on all three levels.
- Scrambles with his quarterback.
- Able to sit and settle quickly for hitch/curl.
- Ball skills feature plus focus and well-timed, sudden hands.
- Able to jab and juke press doors open.
- Inconsistent working back to the throw when needed.
- Lack of desired play strength could become a concern.
- Room for more manipulation as a route salesman.
- Scheme provided a lot of room for free play.
- Failed to hold onto would-be touchdown catch in first quarter of loss to Michigan.
- Average hand strength to finish the catch.
- Average in run-after-catch mode.
- Gets run through as run blocker.
|40 Yards Dash||4.39 seconds|
|Arm Length||31.125 inches|