Pierre Strong is a NFL player from Little Rock, AR, who plays in running back position. His college is South Dakota State and has an athleticism score of 99. Pierre Strong has a 40 yard dash time of 4.37 seconds.
- Internal GPS finds and offers multiple routes during the trip.
- Big-play threat with 10 career rushing TDs of 50-plus yards.
- Bends and bursts through line of scrimmage.
- Needs technique work but will lay into blitzing linebackers.
- Created easy separation on rare occasions he ran route out of the backfield.
- Runs with consistent forward lean and finishes with dropped pads.
- Can see and make steep back-side cuts to find open field.
- Rhythmic runner able to slalom around bodies when hitting it downhill.
- Finds the center of the rush lane and avoids first-level defenders.
- Stays a step ahead of open-field tacklers with subtle shifts and cuts.
- Adequate leg drive to play through uncommitted leg tackles.
- Leggy build not ideal for tight-area elusiveness.
- Will overthink his reads, leading to occasional indecisiveness.
- Below average anticipating blocks in creating point of entry.
- Pop into contact as run finisher is average.
- Stiff hands as receiver out of backfield.
- Can improve at setting up his blocks.
- Unable to access quick gas after lateral jump-cuts.
|40 Yards Dash||4.37 seconds|
|Arm Length||31.875 inches|