Marquis Hayes is a NFL player from St. Louis, MO, who plays in offensive guard position. His college is Oklahoma and has an athleticism score of 56.98. Marquis Hayes has a 40 yard dash time of 5.3 seconds.
- Brings defender in tight after contact.
- Does well when he can turn it into a street fight.
- Upper-body power to maul and grind.
- Adequate short pull, finding target with heavy strike.
- Length to become better in early stages with punch.
- Massive frame with good lean mass.
- Rough-and-tumble block finisher.
- Has strength to occupy gap rush.
- Tough to discard once he gets into opponent.
- Moved and countered too easily by athletic rushers.
- Balance and footwork are all over the place in pass sets.
- Base width diminishes during block engagement.
- High-cut with a tackle's body type.
- Pad level is too high into entry points and works with very little leverage.
- Hands are strong but sloppy, with excessive grabbing.
- Slow to adjust assignment after defender voids.
- Protects with disconnected hands and feet.
- Lacks positioning and feel to keep block centered.
- Fundamentals are severely lacking.
|40 Yards Dash||5.3 seconds|
|Arm Length||34.875 inches|