Braylon Sanders is a NFL player from Hogansville, GA, who plays in wide receiver position. His college is Mississippi and has an athleticism score of 63.82. Braylon Sanders has a 40 yard dash time of 4.48 seconds.
- His big-play ability helps to draw interference penalties.
- Showed off circus-catch ability with one-handed grab versus Alabama.
- Separation burst and hand-fighting help him stack coverage.
- Has speed to take the top off of the defense.
- Hands will catch what is thrown to him.
- Smooth release into the route.
- Capable of finding a second gear to run under deep throws.
- Averaged 21.1 yards per catch for his career.
- Inconsistent adjustments on underthrows.
- Has dealt with a variety of injuries over multiple seasons.
- Grew very few limbs on his route tree.
- Lacks attention to detail and leverage with routes.
- Below average at holding off coverage and carving out catch space.
- Run after catch lacks shiftiness.
|40 Yards Dash||4.48 seconds|
|Arm Length||31.5 inches|