Kenny Pickett is a NFL player from Oakhurst, NJ, who plays in quarterback position. His college is Pittsburgh and has an athleticism score of 79.03. Kenny Pickett has a 40 yard dash time of 4.73 seconds.
- Arm talent to make off-platform throws.
- Comes from athletic family and bloodlines.
- Good recognition and decisions on combo-route throws to all levels.
- TD-INT ratio went from 13:9 in 2020 to 42:7 in 2021.
- Arm strength to push deep outs without a problem.
- Velocity to stay ahead of closing coverage.
- Jaw-dropping improvement across the board from 2020.
- Elusiveness to escape a free runner and scramble for yards.
- Has good size and all the physical tools needed as a pro.
- Passing scheme required full-field reads.
- Worked with improved anticipation and tight spiral throwing into windows.
- Broke Dan Marino's Pitt passing records.
- Able to extend the play and win on the move with his arm.
- Potential to get better at recalibrating reads with more work.
- Feet don't always follow his eyes when throwing.
- Finesse throws into buckets are below average.
- Poor placement and touch added to drop issues.
- Doesn't throw with much of an expedited release.
- Better timing would prevent contested catches.
- Nervous feet and poise can get the best of him despite clean pockets.
- Can improve at making leading throws.
- Needs to take the incompletion instead of the sack.
- Drifts outside pocket rather than climbing to scan.
- Some scarring from previous protection issues.
|40 Yards Dash||4.73 seconds|
|Arm Length||30.875 inches|