Joshua Ezeudu is a NFL player from Lawrenceville, GA, who plays in offensive guard position. His college is North Carolina and has an athleticism score of 71. Joshua Ezeudu has a 40 yard dash time of 5.19 seconds.
- Breezy skip pulls with athleticism to connect in space.
- Projects as guard but can play tackle in a pinch.
- Big, broad frame with plus athleticism.
- Feints a punch to draw defender's hands early.
- Loose hips bolster recovery when beaten by rush.
- Size creates momentum to displace down block.
- Well-prepared to identify and eliminate twists.
- Rapid-fire foot chop into and through the block.
- Pass protection should benefit from background as a tackle.
- Keeps eyes on second-level target during combo blocks.
- Struggles to find redirection power quickly.
- Edges are way too soft in pass pro.
- Needs to keep hands in more punch-ready position.
- Grab-and-hug technique will turn into holding calls.
- Lacks efficiency and explosiveness into contact.
- Disconnect between hips and hands limits block sustain.
- Sloppy hands getting into his block.
- Below-average core power at the point of attack.
|40 Yards Dash||5.19 seconds|
|Arm Length||34 inches|