Tycen Anderson is a NFL player from Toledo, OH, who plays in safety position. His college is Toledo and has an athleticism score of 88.92. Tycen Anderson has a 40 yard dash time of 4.36 seconds.
- Possesses NFL burst to run and wipe out the alleys.
- Good size with outstanding length.
- Fast and rangy from sideline to sideline.
- Good acceleration from transitions in coverage.
- Uses length to stab, separate and shed in space.
- Sees through box traffic and locates football.
- Plays with toughness and determination.
- Agility and length cast a wide tackle net in open field.
- Special teams background to step right into coverage teams.
- Has traits and tools to cover tight ends.
- Below average scheme-versatility.
- Below average pattern recognition in man coverage.
- Loses sight of the ball when carrying coverage downfield.
- Needs a little better attention to contain duties.
- Has issues maintaining coverage beyond first level.
- Will take inconsistent downhill angles from his perch.
- Heavily targeted and beaten by Eastern Michigan.
- Misses tackles when pursuit angles get too steep.
|40 Yards Dash||4.36 seconds|
|Arm Length||33 inches|