Travis Jones is a NFL player from New Haven, CT, who plays in defensive tackle position. His college is Connecticut and has an athleticism score of 72.48. Travis Jones has a 40 yard dash time of 4.92 seconds.
- Play strength to press and stabilize when setting an edge.
- Adequate length with large mitts.
- Flashes power to push through attempts to seal him.
- Sees into backfield and activates counters to get rid of the block.
- Gap-control potential in the middle of a defense.
- Possesses potential to elevate his game.
- Centers will require help to block him.
- Wide-body who is built for battle.
- Hands and feet aren't synced up with enough quickness to unlock edges as rusher.
- Not very twitchy off the ball and into the block.
- Doesn't have a proper game plan against edge pressure from down blocks.
- Fails to generate early control with hand quickness.
- Inconsistent reading and reaching with early zone steps.
- Average hip sink to anchor against double teams.
- Room for improvement with pad level and hand usage.
|40 Yards Dash||4.92 seconds|
|Arm Length||34.25 inches|