Sam Williams is a NFL player from Montgomery, AL, who plays in defensive end position. His college is Mississippi and has an athleticism score of 83.41. Sam Williams has a 40 yard dash time of 4.46 seconds.
- Edge-to-edge rush quickness will make blockers work hard.
- Tremendous upper-body twitch and flexibility.
- Snap quickness to fire into B-gap.
- Alters speeds, attack angles and entry points in his rush.
- Inside transitions are sharp but fluid.
- Races upfield low and with lean.
- Flexibility to bend and flatten the edge.
- Active hands stack slaps and counters when needed.
- Agility and acceleration pursuing in space.
- Fails to diagnose and match lateral block movement.
- Consistently reached and caved by lesser talent.
- Lacks grit and physicality against the run.
- Rush gets upended by a stern punch.
- Struggles to drop an anchor and set an edge.
- Lacks lower-body strength to pair with counters inside.
|40 Yards Dash||4.46 seconds|
|Arm Length||33.125 inches|