Nate Landman is a NFL player from Danville, CA, who plays in linebacker position. His college is Colorado and has an athleticism score of 51. Nate Landman has a 40 yard dash time of 4.86 seconds.
- Reads and darts into passing lanes in spot drops.
- Sets the front and gets teammates lined up.
- Good ability to key and diagnose the blocking scheme.
- Possesses the temperament teams look for inside.
- Steps downhill into leveraged positioning in the gap.
- Peeks past incoming block to read play development.
- Team captain.
- Needs better pop to take on and stack up the block.
- Unable to flow quickly enough to stay ahead of blockers.
- Will need to come off field on passing downs.
- Below-average athleticism and pursuit speed.
- Change-of-direction quickness is lacking.
- Lack of agility and length limits open-field tackling success.
- Fails to come to balance quickly enough as pursuit tackler.
- Suffered an Achilles tear in 2020.
|40 Yards Dash||4.86 seconds|
|Arm Length||30.5 inches|