Kenyon Green is a NFL player from Humble, TX, who plays in offensive guard position. His college is Texas A&M and has an athleticism score of 55.06. Kenyon Green has a 40 yard dash time of 5.24 seconds.
- Booming upper-body strength to cave in A-gap blitzers.
- Adequate patience and body control to connect on second level.
- Improved anchor over the years.
- Feasts on slabs of ribs when helping in protection.
- Bulldozing drive blocker with horsepower to consistently clear paths.
- Impressive hand resets help to re-establish and finish the block.
- Base and power make wall-off blocks impenetrable.
- Pass punch is direct and forceful.
- Well-schooled on leverage and hand placement in run game.
- Broad frame with good thickness from waist to ankles.
- Adequate recovery potential when needed.
- Slow to activate lateral slide when mirroring.
- Requires better feel for best angles as inside-zone blocker.
- Enters lateral block fit before finding positioning.
- Has a history of opting-in on holding penalties.
- New Mexico twist game gave him trouble.
- Below-average instincts in pass protection.
- Struggled with block sustain in loss to Mississippi State.
|40 Yards Dash||5.24 seconds|
|Arm Length||34.125 inches|