Kalon Barnes is a NFL player from Silsbee, TX, who plays in cornerback position. His college is Baylor and has an athleticism score of 80.79. Kalon Barnes has a 40 yard dash time of 4.23 seconds.
- Has juice to recover whenever it is needed.
- Has necessary footwork to improve his pattern matching.
- Able to close distance and squeeze deep target when the ball goes up.
- Texas high school sprint champ.
- Closing burst to bait quarterbacks into bad throws.
- Flashes his ball skills from trail technique.
- Chiseled physique with good arm length.
- Length to reach in and time the high point.
- Missed five games over the last two seasons due to injury.
- Plays very loose with his technique.
- Grab-and-ride tackler who is not built for run support.
- Can do a better job of locating deep throw sooner.
- Beat up downfield by BYU targets.
- Gives early ground with sluggish opening.
- Can be nonchalant and too reliant upon make-up speed.
|40 Yards Dash||4.23 seconds|
|Arm Length||31.75 inches|