Jack Coan is a NFL player from Sayville, NY, who plays in quarterback position. His college is Notre Dame and has an athleticism score of 68.67. Jack Coan has a 40 yard dash time of 4.9 seconds.
- Possesses boldness to attack tighter windows.
- Operates with poise and command from the pocket.
- Arm strength will check the box.
- Build of an NFL pocket quarterback.
- Has thrown for 43 TDs to 12 INTs over his last two seasons.
- Gets ankles pointed toward the target before throwing.
- Trusts the play play design and his own arm.
- Can get through a full-field of progressions.
- Able to hang tight and win from the pocket.
- Greater willingness to expand his eyes vertically in 2021.
- Showed marked improvement as the season progressed.
- Pocket mobile with consistent reset to find his platform.
- Below average talent as runner and scrambler.
- Gets caught babying throws at times.
- Needs better safety manipulation with his eyes.
- Interceptions come from lurking coverage underneath.
- Ball placement outside numbers needs work.
- Lacks desired twitch for RPO or quick game.
- Needs to get better at regulating deep ball touch.
- Hasn't proven to make consistent back-shoulder throws.
- Below average focus to deliver with accuracy under pressure.
|40 Yards Dash||4.9 seconds|
|Arm Length||31.125 inches|