George Pickens is a NFL player from Hoover, AL, who plays in wide receiver position. His college is Georgia and has an athleticism score of 63.38. George Pickens has a 40 yard dash time of 4.47 seconds.
- Creates throwing windows with suddenness at break points.
- Battled back from spring ACL tear to play late in the 2021 season.
- Makes quick stop-and-turn on drive routes.
- Plays with an appetite for the end zone.
- Rises, extends and snatches throws way outside the frame.
- Feel for leveraging coverage away from the stem.
- Catches with sudden hands and elite catch radius.
- Vice-grip hand strength rarely lets him down.
- Off-hand and burst help defeat and overtake press.
- Displays good focus in catching in a crowd.
- Wiry frame lacks desired play strength.
- Must begin to fight back against route bullies.
- Needs to learn to carve out and protect his catch space.
- Leaves coverage unstacked when he gets the early advantage.
- Effectiveness can be diminished by physical press.
- Has missed time due to injury, including the 2021 ACL tear.
- Slight hitch getting in and out of stems.
- Allows trespassers to tilt 50/50 balls in their favor.
|40 Yards Dash||4.47 seconds|
|Arm Length||32.375 inches|