Dominique Robinson is a NFL player from Canton, OH, who plays in defensive end position. His college is Miami (Ohio) and has an athleticism score of 83.22. Dominique Robinson has a 40 yard dash time of 4.72 seconds.
- Covers serious ground and rallies to the football versus the run.
- Unveiled effective two-hand swipe against Central Michigan.
- Can halt run play with unblocked, backside crash.
- Knifes through B-gap to disrupt play flow on slants.
- Fluid in space to hound scramblers or cover tight ends.
- Bends, flattens and bursts to snare the sack.
- Sudden change of direction torments less athletic pass-setters.
- Play is more natural than expected given his experience.
- Hard for blockers to keep him centered up and sustained.
- Former wideout with explosive athleticism off the edge.
- Races out of stance with immediate upfield threat.
- Limited go-to moves and counters at this stage.
- NFL competition could stall scheduled growth along the edge.
- Lacks broad base to play through strong punch.
- Leans way out past his feet and into blocks.
- Continues to race beyond the quarterback's drop depth.
- Must learn to stack blocks and maintain run fits.
- Downhill rushing attacks will be an early challenge for him.
- Doesn't use hands early on in his rush to open pathways.
|40 Yards Dash||4.72 seconds|
|Arm Length||33.25 inches|