Bernhard Raimann is a NFL player from Steinbrunn, Austria, who plays in offensive tackle position. His college is Central Michigan and has an athleticism score of 96.27. Bernhard Raimann has a 40 yard dash time of 5.05 seconds.
- Has natural quickness to set out to NFL edge speed as a pro.
- Pass slides are well-balanced and consistent.
- Former tight end with enticing movement talent.
- Additional improvement likely imminent given traits.
- Can fly up to challenging second-level cutoffs.
- Keeps feet connected with his pads.
- Rides rushers around the arc with agile feet.
- Took the coaching and developed at a rapid rate.
- Sinks in hands and mirrors rusher through the whistle.
- Glides out and finds his work in the screen game.
- Stalls inside moves with hip torque and rare recovery twitch.
- Will find his anchor after initial bull-rush.
- Capable of making clean work-up blocks to linebackers.
- Instincts will take time to develop.
- Average at finding positioning in run game.
- Slight lean into contact when throwing his hands.
- Pass sets are mechanical and predictable.
- Hands cradle rather than crush in tight quarters.
- Needs to diversify tempo and punch approach in the league.
- Outside hand lacks firmness, softening his edge.
- Narrow drive base limits push power.
- Doesn't fit up run blocks with much authority.
|40 Yards Dash||5.05 seconds|
|Arm Length||32.875 inches|