Alec Pierce is a NFL player from Glen Ellyn, IL, who plays in wide receiver position. His college is Cincinnati and has an athleticism score of 79.18. Alec Pierce has a 40 yard dash time of 4.41 seconds.
- Leaps, snares and secures with strong hands at the high point.
- Play strength helps mitigate lack of short-area twitch.
- Shows ability to create late separation to make a catch.
- Able to stretch and elongate to expand his catch radius.
- Big wideout who plays strong.
- Toughness to work the middle of the field.
- Size and strength to become a plus run blocker.
- Traits to mismatch defenders near the goal line.
- Frame becomes a barrier in contested catches.
- Finds zone voids and settles in quickly.
- Upright drive phase gives away impending route break.
- Won't add many yards after the catch underneath.
- Doesn't play with burst through the stem.
- Ball tracking can be a little labored.
- Below-average release quickness.
- A likely target for continuous press coverage.
- Route limitations could hinder overall usage.
|40 Yards Dash||4.41 seconds|
|Arm Length||33 inches|