Aidan Hutchinson is a NFL player from Plymouth, MI, who plays in defensive end position. His college is Michigan and has an athleticism score of 95.26. Aidan Hutchinson has a 40 yard dash time of 4.74 seconds.
- Early press into single-arm separation to set a firm edge.
- Inside move is sudden and fluid in his rush.
- Maintains up-tempo pace through the top of the rush.
- Rarely clamped up and stuck dead in his tracks.
- Strong core helps to unhinge or shed a block abruptly.
- Legendary weight room grinder who is strong, flexible and explosive.
- Possesses drive-through power in his hips to charge through edge.
- Has harmonious hands and feet to slip blocks when he wants to.
- Traits and toughness to play end in odd or even fronts.
- Quick lateral response versus initial movement from blocker.
- Charged up attack into first contact.
- Pass rush features rapid-fire hand work.
- Instinctive counters bolster rush consistency.
- Plays with consistent knee bend and base width at point of attack.
- High winning percentage with two-hand swipe at half-man positioning.
- Segmented in mirroring change of direction within the play.
- Plays the game in pieces rather than a continuous flow.
- Upfield burst in his rush won't bother athletic tackles.
- Pure muscle mass might be maxed out.
- Run-game instincts are just average.
- Below-average arm length along the edge.
- Grapples rather than rids defender as quickly as possible.
- Needs to find a counter more quickly when stalemated.
|40 Yards Dash||4.74 seconds|
|Arm Length||32.125 inches|