Abraham Lucas is a NFL player from Everett, WA, who plays in offensive tackle position. His college is Washington State and has an athleticism score of 79.95. Abraham Lucas has a 40 yard dash time of 4.92 seconds.
- Background as a high school hooper.
- Rarely lunges or overextends when letting his hands go.
- Length and strength combine for a stronger edge.
- Core strength shows up through early engagement at point of attack.
- Play strength to finish when he stays squared.
- Clinches and secures inside the pads.
- Durable four-year starter with impressive body composition.
- Patient feet and hands when mirroring the rush.
- Fluid read and response to outside-in attacks.
- Hand strikes land with heavy thud.
- Will need better punch-timing as a pro.
- Too many false start penalties in 2021.
- Can't get to lateral back-side blocks.
- Stabs, clubs and spins await him against NFL rushers.
- Early open and gallop up the arc when he fears edge speed.
- Slow pull-blocking disrupts timing of counters.
- Inconsistent drive blocking and sustain.
- Heavy-legged and lumbering in the run game.
- Plays upright, preventing necessary leverage.
- Maul mode with limited technique on down blocks.
|40 Yards Dash||4.92 seconds|
|Arm Length||33.875 inches|